We ship domestically within the Switzerland only. If you are in the USA or Europe, please visit our other sites which are linked below:
Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays, so please allow for that. Please keep in mind that these are estimates and may vary. During sale period, please allow 5-7 working days for delivery for all Standard orders.
|SHIPPING METHOD||COST||SERVICE||ESTIMATED TIME|
|Standard Delivery (Free for orders over CHF 100)||CHF 9||Swiss Post||1 to 3 working days|
UNDELIVERABLE OR LOST PACKAGES
We accept PayPal.
PayPal refunds are received immediately. Refunds can only be made to the original payment method.
The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs, and all shipping charges are non-refundable.
Items bought from the online store must be returned to the address in your return invoice and cannot be returned in-store.
Items must be returned within 30 days of the purchase date.
All items must be unworn and unwashed, without any makeup/deodorant stains, and original tags attached.
All intimates, swimwear, jewellery, belts, hats, hair accessories, backpacks, eyewear, scarves, handbags, keychains, and iPhone cases are final sale.
Refunds must be refunded to the original payment method.
We are not responsible for any lost or stolen merchandise incurred upon return shipping. Please ensure you use a tracked service and keep a record of your receipt, in case of any issues.
We do not accept exchanges.
Please follow the instructions on the invoice included with your package. List on the form what items you are returning, and mail to this address:
Brandy Melville Online Sagl
Via ai Molini di Muzzano 4
6933 Muzzano (CH)
Once we have received the return, we will process it within 7 days. Your refund will be credit back to the original method of payment used to place the order. If that is unavailable then you will be refunded to an online store credit. We will email you at the email your order was placed with notifying you when we process your refund.
We do not accept returns for items purchased in our stores. Please refer to the return policy printed on your receipt for any store purchases.
Cookies can be “session” or “persistent” cookies.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are not stored on your computer or mobile device. They are created temporarily in your browser's subfolder while you are visiting a website and aren’t stored on your computer or mobile device. When you’re using the site, a session cookie can be used to remember temporary information such as what you’ve placed in your shopping cart. These session cookies are erased when you close your browser or after 20 minutes of inactivity - once you leave the site, the session cookie is deleted.
Persistent cookies are those that are placed on your computer or mobile device for a predetermined length of time when you visit the site. They allow the website to do such things as remember your language preference or provide us with analytics data. They remain in your browser's subfolder and are activated again once you visit the website that created that particular cookie. A persistent cookie only remains in the browser's subfolder for the period set by the cookie's file.
Cookies can help a website to arrange content to match your preferred interests more quickly, but cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service, but we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They enable you to navigate the website and use all the features. They are used to manage and identify you as unique to other users currently viewing the website and enable you to login into secure areas.
- Functionality Cookies - These cookies collect information such as your User ID, location, language preference and other settings to provide more personal features.
- Performance Cookies – These cookies collect statistical data about the website visit such as the web pages that are most popular and any web pages that may be broken. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information and are aggregated to collect information about the website’s performance.
Third Party cookies
In additional to our own cookies, we may also use various third party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service or deliver advertisements on and through the Service. In such cases, an embedded advertising material which is served from a third party site could store a cookie for that third party site, and that cookie would contain information fed to it from the site - such information might include the name of the site, particular products the user has viewed, etc.
What are your options regarding cookies?
If you’d like to delete any existing cookies in your web browser, or instruct it to stop accepting new cookies, please see our instructions on how to disable cookies for your chosen browser:
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer (for example, you will not be able to store your preferences and our Service might not display properly).
- Customize your browser's cookie settings to reflect your comfort level with cookie security, or use our guide to delete cookies.
- If you are very comfortable with cookies and you are the only person using your computer, you may want to set long expiration time frames for storing your personal access information and browsing history.
- If you share access on your computer, you may want to set your browser to clear your private browsing data every time you close the browser. While not as secure as rejecting cookies outright, this approach lets you access cookie-based websites while ensuring any sensitive information is deleted as soon as you end your browsing session.
- Make sure your browser is updated and, if you haven't already, set your browser to update automatically. This eliminates security vulnerabilities caused by outdated browsers. Many cookie-based exploits are based on exploiting older browsers' security vulnerabilities
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies at the following third party websites:
DEPICTION OF ITEMS
USE OF SITE
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Brandy Melville Online Ltd reserves the right to update, change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Such revisions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, and any such notice may be given through any means, including but not limited to posting of the revised terms on the Website. It is your responsibility to review this Agreement for revisions and modifications that may affect your rights or obligations hereunder. You agree that you shall be bound by any such modifications to those terms. ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE BY YOU AFTER NOTICE OF REVISIONS SHALL CONSTITUTE AND BE DEEMED YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE REVISED TERMS.
These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by Brandy Melville Online sagl. Brandy Melville Online sagl may terminate these Terms without notice and at any time. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorised to access the website and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to the Content (as defined herein) and the disclaimers, indemnities, and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms shall survive termination. Brandy Melville Online Sagl shall also have the right without notice and at any time to terminate the Website or any portion thereof, or any products or services offered through the Website, or to terminate any individual's right to access or use the Website or any portion thereof.